5-Year Movement Warranty
Free 30-Day Love It or Return It
Sapphire Scratch-Proof Glass
Men's, Dress, Tourbillon, Alligator-Leather, 100M, 153LS0102In Stock
The JIUSKO Tourbillon. History and incredible watchmaking art for the wrist!
The tourbillon movement was patented by Frenchman Abraham-Louis Breguet in 1801. It was designed to counteract the effects of gravity on the balance wheel, which is the regulating component in a mechanical watch. Instead of keeping the balance wheel in a stationary position, Breguet placed it inside a tiny, hand-built rotating cage that turned the wheel once every minute. Today, some of the finest Swiss watches that incorporate this extremely beautiful complication, like Vacheron Constantin and Patek, charge at least $50,000 for an example. This is the zenith of the watchmaker’s art, and now JIUSKO is offering it for a fraction of the Swiss price.
The JIUSKO Tourbillon goes a step further, skeletonizing both the watch dial and the movement itself, cutting away all the brass plates, turning them into bridges, so you can see the watch operating for yourself. The Chinese-made movement beats at 8 pulses per second, the tourbillon cage acting as the seconds hand. At the 9 o’clock side of the dial you’ll see a 24 hour subdial that can track a different time zone, and at the 3 o’clock is the moonphase dial. And, at the 6 o’clock position, the fantastic, mesmerizing tourbillon, built by hand, regulated to the best possible accuracy. The small timekeeping dial above the tourbillon is set with genuine diamonds as hour markers. Protecting all this artwork are scratchproof sapphire crystals, which will look fresh and new for many years to come.
Keeping the Tourbillon on your wrist is a high grade alligator strap, which will wear well for years, thanks to the push-button deploy clasp. It comes packaged in a beautiful mahogany wood presentation box.
The JIUSKO Tourbillon. Hasn’t your life been leading up to this?
- Mechanical Luxury Mens 42.5mm Dress Wristwatch. 28,800 bph. 40 Hours Power Reserve.
- 316L Stainless Steel Case, Anti Reflective Sapphire Glass, Exhibition Caseback, Screw Down Crown, 100 Meters Water Resistance.
- 12 Precious Diamond Indices, Tourbillon, 24 Hour Dual Time Display, Moonphase.
- Black Alligator Leather Strap secures with a Stainless Steel Butterfly-style Buckle.
- Beautiful Mahogany Wooden Storage Case with Precious Gems Sealed Certificate, Warranty and Manual!
- Movement: Tourbillon
- Other Features:
- Water Resisant: 100m
- Band/Strap Material: Alligator Leather
- Band Width: 22mm
- Band/Strap Color: Black
- Clasp Type: Stainless Steel Deployment Butterfly Buckle
- Case Material: Stainless Steel
- Case Height: 12.5mm
- Case Diameter: 42.5mm